Telegraph Ski and Snowboard show
An alpine festival within the heart of London, with brand new features and experiences
This is a chance to meet people in the industry and get excited for the coming season. Jamie from the office will be making an appearance on Thursday and will be in the French Pavillion from 14:30 with Alpe d'Huez to meet any friendly faces. You can expect an aprés like atmosphere (to some degree) and lots of fun things to keep you occupied.
The ski show plans on 'creating an alpine festival within the heart of London, with brand new features and experiences.'
Step into an immersive experience
They will be 'bringing to life' an authentic ski village; complete with snow-coated trees, warming alpine food and buzzing après bars plus:
- Taste world-class alpine food and drinks
- Experience fine-dining in the lodge
- More than just a ticket entry
- Laughter with the Altitude festival comedy tent
- Music with the Snowbombing festival stage
- Real snow kicker with the best of Britain throwing down some tricks
- Fashion show
- Travel genius bar
Check out the website and book tickets online
Join us at The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Show and be transported to the mountains.