Bright and warm
Part of a cleverly converted old farmhouse, three storey Chalet Lucette has plenty of communal space for a group with dining/lounge area and shared use of a big garden. After a glorious days skiing, venture out onto its large south facing balconies, aperitif in hand. Know that you've really got away from it all when you wake up to stunning, uninterrupted views of rugged, snow-covered mountains sloping off to the valley below from the balconies of this comfy, stylish chalet.
For a French Alps vacation, Chalet Lucette soon becomes a home from home. Relax in true alpine style by the roaring wood fire whilst watching a red sunset cover the Grandes Rousses... it creates a memory that will long outlive the moment. A professional, yet easy to use well-equipped kitchen makes dining ‘at home’ simple.
Staying in La Villette is quite a special experience – Few hamlets retain such history, traditions and charm whilst being only three minutes from a modern ski resort. You can ski back to within 200m of the chalet, a wonderful end to the day, although, thanks to our shuttle service you can take advantage of all the convenience of a Vaujany ski chalet, half a mile up the road in even more bijoux surroundings.
|Commencing on||Self Catered, full price|
|15 December 2019||€1,607|
|22 December 2019||€3,125|
|29 December 2019||€3,125|
|05 January 2020||€1,607|
|12 January 2020||€1,607|
|19 January 2020||€1,607|
|26 January 2020||€1,966|
|02 February 2020||€2,325|
|09 February 2020||€3,125|
|16 February 2020||€3,125|
|23 February 2020||€3,125|
|01 March 2020||€3,125|
|08 March 2020||€2,325|
|15 March 2020||€3,125|
|22 March 2020||€2,142|
|29 March 2020||€2,325|
|05 April 2020||€2,325|
|12 April 2020||€2,142|
|19 April 2020||€1,607|
Notes on Pricing
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis plus our shuttle service.
- Prices do not include travel. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights). The cost of the transfer element is subject to your flight and size of group. Please see our travel sections for more information.
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €1.76 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €175 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- Open wood fire
- Lounge / Dining area
- Broadband WI-FI
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Beds pre-made for your arrival
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Private shared garden
- Lift passes arranged in advance
- Ski room and boot warmers a chalet
- Ski room at lift station
- Sun facing balconies with great views
- Pre-paid drinks service
- Help with ski hire
- Dedicated professional staff
- Babysitting on request
- Shared driver service
08:30 – 10:00
15:30 – 17:30
When you find somewhere like this there's a huge temptation to keep quiet!
Rupert Bea, guest 2017
Chalet Lucette - Sleeps 8 (11) guests in 4 bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1, 2, and 3 have balconies with unrivalled views
- Bedroom 1. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom with shared wc off corridor.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed and 2 singles, en-suite shower and wc.