Bright and warm
Chalet Lucette almost demands that every evening after a glorious days skiing you venture out onto its large south facing balconies, aperitif in hand. Know that you've really got away from it all when you wake up to stunning, uninterrupted views of rugged, snow-covered mountains sloping off to the valley below from the balconies of this comfy, modern chalet.
Chalet Lucette, a spacious stone and wooden ski chalet, is situated in the heart of La Villette. Relax in true alpine style by the roaring wood fire whilst watching a red sunset cover the Grandes Rousses...it creates a memory that will long outlive the moment.
If you choose to be catered then simply sit back and let your hosts look after you whilst the finishing touches to the evening’s culinary treats are made. All your needs will be looked after from the abundant breakfasts that greet you in the mornings, through afternoon tea and the exquisite 3 course candle-lit dinners you’ll be served on 6 out of 7 nights. Thanks to our shuttle service and free taxi service take advantage of all the convenience of a Vaujany ski chalet half a mile up the road in even more bijoux surroundings.
When making a room by room reservation as opposed to the whole chalet, we reserve the right to move your booking to Rostaing to accommodate for larger groups. This is a rare occurrence and will always be a sideways or upwards move.
|Commencing on||Catered, per person||Self Catered, full price|
|15 December 2018||€669||€1,607|
|22 December 2018||€987||N/A|
|29 December 2018||€1,234||N/A|
|05 January 2019||€814||€1,607|
|12 January 2019||€814||€1,607|
|19 January 2019||€899||€1,607|
|26 January 2019||€899||€1,966|
|02 February 2019||€899||€2,325|
|09 February 2019||€1,099||€3,125|
|16 February 2019||€1,258||N/A|
|23 February 2019||€899||€3,125|
|02 March 2019||€899||€3,125|
|09 March 2019||€899||€2,325|
|16 March 2019||€899||€2,142|
|23 March 2019||€899||€2,142|
|30 March 2019||€987||N/A|
|06 April 2019||€987||N/A|
|13 April 2019||€814||€1,607|
Notes on Pricing
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- Prices do not include travel. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights). The cost of the transfer element is subject to your flight and size of group. Please see our travel sections for more information.
- Prices quoted are on a Half-Board basis ONLY (breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner, wine, accommodation) per person for 7 nights and are in € Euros.
- The chalet is normally offered on a self catered basis ONLY IF AVAILABLE 4 weeks prior to the suggested arrival date.
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday.
- Prices do not include Ski Peak resort services such as a rep or transportation in the village. We recommend having use of a vehicle whilst in resort.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €175 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- Open wood fire
- Lounge / Dining area
- Broadband WI-FI
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Beds pre-made for your arrival
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Private garden
- Lift passes arranged in advance
- Ski room and boot warmers a chalet
- Ski room and boot warmers at lift station
- Sun facing balconies with great views
- Complimentary wines
- Pre-paid drinks service
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathroom toiletries
- Six breakfasts – With a daily chef special
- Six afternoon teas
- Six dinners with aperitifs
- One buffet dinner (on arrival)
- One curry night
- Four 3-5 course dinners
- Help with ski hire
- Ski friends service
- Dedicated professional staff
- Ski friends service
- Staff night off on Wednesday
- Babysitting on request
- Chef and chalet host live out
- Shared driver service
08:30 – 10:00
15:30 – 17:30
17:30 – 19:00
When you find somewhere like this there's a huge temptation to keep quiet!
Rupert Bea, guest 2017
Chalet Lucette - Sleeps 8 (11) guests in 4 bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1, 2, and 3 have balconies with unrivalled views
- Bedroom 1. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom with shared wc off corridor.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed and 2 singles, en-suite shower and wc.