Bright and warm
All of our Vaujany chalets and apartments are now self catered, BUT we work closely with local caterers The Chalet Chef, who are ready to fill the void and take control of all things food.
Part of a cleverly converted old farmhouse, three storey Chalet Lucette has plenty of communal space for a group with dining/lounge area and shared use of a big garden. After a glorious days skiing Vaujany, venture out onto its large south facing balconies, aperitif in hand. Know that you've really got away from it all when you wake up to stunning, uninterrupted views of rugged, snow-covered mountains sloping off to the valley below from the balconies of this comfy, stylish chalet.
For a French Alps vacation, Chalet Lucette soon becomes a home from home. Relax in true alpine style by the roaring wood fire whilst watching a red sunset cover the Grandes Rousses... it creates a memory that will long outlive the moment. A professional, yet easy to use well-equipped kitchen makes dining ‘at home’ simple.
Staying in La Villette is quite a special experience – Few hamlets retain such history, traditions and charm whilst being only three minutes from a modern ski resort. You can ski back to within 200m of the chalet, a wonderful end to the day. Enjoy the convenience of a Vaujany ski chalet, half a mile up the road in even more bijoux surroundings.
|Commencing on||7 night chalet rental, self catered|
|09 December 2023||€1,899|
|16 December 2023||€2,075|
|23 December 2023||€4,100|
|30 December 2023||€4,100|
|07 January 2024||€2,075|
|14 January 2024||€2,075|
|21 January 2024||€2,555|
|28 January 2024||€2,775|
|04 February 2024||€2,999|
|11 February 2024||€4,100|
|18 February 2024||€4,100|
|25 February 2024||€4,100|
|03 March 2024||€2,999|
|10 March 2024||€2,775|
|17 March 2024||€2,775|
|24 March 2024||€2,820|
|31 March 2024||€2,999|
|07 April 2024||€2,999|
|14 April 2024||€2,075|
Notes on Pricing
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis
- Prices do not include travel. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights). The cost of the transfer element is subject to your flight and size of group. Please see our travel sections for more information.
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €1.76 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €250 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure.
- There is a security deposit of €400 held against a credit card on arrival.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- Open wood fire
- Welcome hamper
- Crisp white bed linen
- Beds made up for arrival, including towels
- Children's toys, books and games
- Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
- One basket of firewood
- Lounge / Dining area
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Roku player - sign into Netflix
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Private shared garden
- Ski room and boot warmers a chalet
- Ski room at the lift station
- Sun facing balconies with great views
- Help with ski hire
- Dedicated professional staff
When you find somewhere like this there's a huge temptation to keep quiet!
Rupert Bea, guest 2018
Chalet Lucette - Sleeps 8 (11) guests in 4 bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1, 2, and 3 have balconies with unrivalled views
- Bedroom 1. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom with shared wc off corridor.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed and 2 singles, en-suite shower and wc.