A cosy place to stay
Converted beautifully from a centuries old Alpine farmhouse, once you open the doors to Chalet Dibona you open the doors to French Alps holiday bliss.
Chalet Dibona, our smallest chalet allows you to appreciate all this in intimate, comfortable, homely surroundings. The Chalet accommodates 6 and comes well equipped with an easy to use kitchen, comfortable beds, large bathroom and large walk in shower room, plus a great lounge/dining area with log fire.
Chalet Dibona with its La Villette hamlet location just above the main village of Vaujany allows you to ski within 200m of the chalet. The places feels as though it is sited on the edge of two worlds; tamed alpine villages and valleys stretch out beneath you, whilst an incredible mountain wilderness rises high above.
|Commencing on||Self Catered, full price|
|10 December 2018||€899|
|15 December 2018||€1,065|
|22 December 2018||€2,230|
|29 December 2018||€2,230|
|05 January 2019||€1,065|
|12 January 2019||€1,065|
|19 January 2019||€1,065|
|26 January 2019||€1,386|
|02 February 2019||€1,512|
|09 February 2019||€2,230|
|16 February 2019||€2,230|
|22 February 2019||€2,230|
|02 March 2019||€2,230|
|09 March 2019||€1,682|
|16 March 2019||€1,512|
|23 March 2019||€1,512|
|30 March 2019||€1,682|
|06 April 2019||€1,682|
|13 April 2019||€1,065|
Notes on Pricing
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday
- Prices do not include travel or any Ski Peak resort services such as a rep or transportation in the village. We recommend having use of a vehicle whilst in resort.
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €125 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €0.83 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- Open wood fire
- One free basket of wood
- Broadband Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player & DVD's
- Beds pre-made for your arrival
- Bathroom toiletries
- Washer and dryer
- Fully functioning kitchen with appliances
- Music system
- Board games
- Sun facing terrace with great views
- Private parking
- Private garden
- Ski room and boot warmers at chalet
- Ski room at lift station
- No transportation in resort unless otherwise agreed
Cosy chalet with a lovely log fire, perfect for a family wanting to spend some time together
Alex Moyler, guest 2017
Chalet Dibona - 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 – Double or twin room
- Bedroom 2 – Double
- Bedroom 3 – Double or twin room
- Bathroom with shower, bath, wc
- Shower room
- Separate wc