A cosy place to stay
Converted beautifully from a centuries old Alpine farmhouse, once you open the doors to Chalet Dibona you open the doors to French Alps holiday bliss.
Chalet Dibona, our smallest chalet allows you to appreciate all this in intimate, comfortable, homely surroundings. The Chalet accommodates 6 and comes well equipped with an easy to use kitchen, comfortable beds, large bathroom and large walk in shower room, plus a great lounge/dining area with log fire.
Chalet Dibona with its La Villette hamlet location just above the main village of Vaujany allows you to ski within 200m of the chalet. The places feels as though it is sited on the edge of two worlds; tamed alpine villages and valleys stretch out beneath you, whilst an incredible mountain wilderness rises high above.
|Commencing on||Self Catered, full price|
|15 December 2019||€1,065|
|22 December 2019||€2,230|
|29 December 2019||€2,230|
|05 January 2020||€1,065|
|12 January 2020||€1,065|
|19 January 2020||€1,065|
|26 January 2020||€1,386|
|02 February 2020||€1,512|
|09 February 2020||€2,230|
|16 February 2020||€2,230|
|22 February 2020||€2,230|
|01 March 2020||€2,230|
|08 March 2020||€1,682|
|15 March 2020||€2,230|
|22 March 2020||€1,512|
|29 March 2020||€1,682|
|05 April 2020||€1,682|
|12 April 2020||€1,512|
|19 April 2020||€1,065|
Notes on Pricing
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis plus our shuttle service.
- Prices do not include travel. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights). The cost of the transfer element is subject to your flight and size of group. Please see our travel sections for more information.
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €1.76 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €125 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- Wood burner
- One free basket of wood
- Welcome basket
- Kitchen basics
- Shopping delivery pre-arrival
- Cleaning pack
- Cot and high chair on request
- Broadband Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player & DVD's
- Roku player - sign into Netflix
- Beds pre-made for your arrival
- Washer and dryer
- Fully functioning kitchen with appliances
- Music system
- Board games
- Sun facing terrace with great views
- Private parking
- Private shared garden
- Help with ski hire
- Lift passes arranged in advance
- Ski room and boot warmers at chalet
- Ski room at lift station
- Babysitting on request
- Shared driver service
08:30 – 10:00
15:30 – 17:30
Cosy chalet with a lovely log fire, perfect for a family wanting to spend some time together
Alex Moyler, guest 2017
Chalet Dibona - 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 – Double or twin room
- Bedroom 2 – Double
- Bedroom 3 – Double or twin room
- Bathroom with shower, bath, wc
- Shower room
- Separate wc