We are due to start the hiring process for the coming ski season (2021-2022) in September.
We are always looking for the right people to join our team. You'll receive training, support and gain valuable experience in hospitality. We provide you with accommodation, weekly wage and a season-long lift pass to Alpe d'uez Grande Domain, giving access to one of the biggest ski areas in Europe.
We are looking for lively couple to:
- Meet and greet our guests
- Be on hand to help should there be any issues during their stay
- See the groups off
- Clean the Chalets in preparation for the next arrivals
- General maintenance of the chalets and garden
We're on the hunt for the perfect applicants. If you think you have the skill-set, the work ethic and the dedication to be a cool, calm, collected cucumber then please get in touch as we'd love to consider you for the available roles which are listed below.
We are a successful team and we want to attract the best. If that's you, we want you on our team. We take what we do very seriously, and you should expect to be part of a very motivated group, always driven to maintain the highest standards
There are a few things you require to be eligible, unless a different solution can be found
- Driving Licence
- An EU passport
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Date of Birth
- Recent picture of you
- Skype address
- Telephone number
Please note that we require at least two years, full-time experience in the workplace due to the level of professionalism and work ethic we like our staff to have.
Ski Peak is a small independent, family run chalet company which has been operating in Vaujany since 1988. We have three catered chalets in Vaujany (winter), one family sized self catered chalet and a block of apartments. We offer a very special ski holiday to our guests which is complemented by the unique location and setting of Vaujany, linking into the incredible and extensive Alpe d'Huez ski resort. Voted the best European resort in 2017 & 2019!
What we Offer You
We want to attract the very best candidates to our team. To do this, we offer a great package of benefits and a competitive salary with a generous end-of-season bonus. Our Package for Team Members:
- 20 week contract (TBC) approx.
- 36 hours per week
- A competitive salary
- Two full das off per week
- Good staff accommodation with WIFI
- Transport to resort at the beginning of the season and transport back at the end of the season from Lyon/Grenoble airport or train station
- Free covered parking in resort
- Lift pass for Alpe d'Huez area
- Ski equipment if required
- SIM Card and phone for those who need one
- All applicants must be available and entitled to work in Europe
We are looking for people to look after our guests and our chalets. Keeping an eye on breakages and things that need fixing plus cleaning an changing over the chalets on every departure. These are normally on a weekly basis on both Saturdays and Sundays.
Duties also include welcoming guests with a speech, informing them of what they can expect during the week in terms of activities, weather and the general set up of things.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in cleaning in hospitality or similar sector
- Passionate about offering the very best customer service experience; happy, friendly, smiley, talkative
- Hard working and reliable
- Enthusiastic and happy to learn
- Healthy lifestyle and attitude
- Willing to work independently
- A quick learner
- Responsive to situations and issues
- Flexible and organised
- Agreeable to the fact that this job will involve a fair amount of cleaning
- Practical DIY skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Good communication with staff, the office and guests
- Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for our guests
- A holder of a full and clean driver's license