Spacious and affordable
All of our Vaujany chalets and apartments are now self catered, BUT we work closely with local caterers The Chalet Chef, who are ready to fill the void and take control of all things food.
Welcome to Chalet Rostaing, the largest of our three chalets in La Villette. The building, beautifully converted from an old Alpine farm house, has been meticulously restored and now oozes character and charm. All four of its floors are well designed with maximum comfort in mind. The original stone and wood remain on display, reminding you of its roots. Because of its two lounges, large dining area in a converted milk parlour and well distributed bedrooms, it really gives you the chance to spread out. It is therefore perfect for larger groups and family skiing holidays
We have extended the lounge balcony to create a terrace, the perfect place for a drink after skiing, amongst the breathtaking landscape and scenery. There really is ample places to relax and unwind in this great location. Staying in La Villette is quite a special experience – Few hamlets retain such history, traditions and charm whilst being only three minutes from a modern ski resort.
As part of your stay in Rostaing, you can ski back to within 200m of the chalet, a wonderful end to the day on your Vaujany ski holiday
|Commencing on||7 night chalet rental, self catered|
|09 December 2023||€2,500|
|16 December 2023||€3,199|
|23 December 2023||€5,688|
|30 December 2023||€5,688|
|07 January 2024||€3,199|
|14 January 2024||€3,199|
|21 January 2024||€3,699|
|28 January 2024||€4,080|
|04 February 2024||€4,349|
|11 February 2024||€5,688|
|18 February 2024||€5,688|
|25 February 2024||€5,688|
|03 March 2024||€4,349|
|10 March 2024||€4,080|
|17 March 2024||€4,080|
|24 March 2024||€4,080|
|31 March 2024||€4,349|
|07 April 2024||€4,349
|14 April 2024||€3,199|
Notes on Pricing
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis
- Prices do not include travel. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights). The cost of the transfer element is subject to your flight and size of group. Please see our travel sections for more information.
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €1.76 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €300 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure.
- There is a security deposit of €500 held against a credit card on arrival.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- 2 x Open wood fire
- Crisp white bed linen
- Beds made up for arrival, including towels
- Children's toys, books and games
- Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
- Welcome hamper
- One basket of firewood
- Kitchen basics
- Shopping delivery pre-arrival
- Cleaning pack
- Cot and high chair on request
- Separate Lounges
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Roku player - sign into Netflix
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Private shared garden
- Ski room and boot warmers at chalet
- Ski room at the lift station
- Help with ski hire
- Dedicated professional staff
Location and access to ski lifts are great if you like a bit more peace and quiet. The chalet was spacious yet cosy and the kids just loved the garden - who knew they would have the energy after skiing - We will be back!
Natasha Evans, guest 2018
Chalet Rostaing – Sleeps 11 (16) guests in 6 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1. 1 Double bed, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed and 1 single, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony. (can add an extra camp bed if required)
- Bedroom 4. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony
- Bedroom 5. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom, wc and separate shower.
- Bedroom 6 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed, 2 singles, en-suite bathroom and wc.