Spacious and affordable
Welcome to Chalet Rostaing, the largest of our three chalets in La Villette. The building, beautifully converted from an old Alpine farm house, has been meticulously restored and now oozes character and charm. All four of its floors are well designed with maximum comfort in mind. The original stone and wood remain on display, reminding you of its roots. Because of its two lounges, large dining area in a converted milk parlour and well distributed bedrooms, it really gives you the chance to spread out. It is therefore perfect for larger groups and family skiing holidays
We have extended the lounge balcony to create a terrace, the perfect place for a drink after skiing, amongst the breathtaking landscape and scenery. There really is ample places to relax and unwind in this great location. Staying in La Villette is quite a special experience – Few hamlets retain such history, traditions and charm whilst being only three minutes from a modern ski resort.
As part of your stay in Rostaing, you’ll also be provided with shuttles to the Vaujany lift station in the mornings and back in the afternoon, although you can ski back to within 200m of the chalet, a wonderful end to the day.
|Commencing on||Self Catered, full price|
|15 December 2019||€2,500|
|22 December 2019||€4,410|
|29 December 2019||€4,410|
|05 January 2020||€2,500|
|12 January 2020||€2,500|
|19 January 2020||€2,500|
|26 January 2020||€2,835|
|02 February 2020||€3,364|
|09 February 2020||€4,410|
|16 February 2020||€4,410|
|23 February 2020||€4,410|
|01 March 2020||€4,410|
|08 March 2020||€3,364|
|15 March 2020||€4,410|
|21 March 2020||€3,150|
|29 March 2020||€3,364|
|05 April 2020||€3,364|
|12 April 2020||€2,500|
Notes on Pricing
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis plus our shuttle service.
- Prices do not include travel. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights). The cost of the transfer element is subject to your flight and size of group. Please see our travel sections for more information.
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €1.76 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €225 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- 2 x Open wood fire
- One free basket of wood
- Welcome basket
- Kitchen basics
- Shopping delivery pre-arrival
- Cleaning pack
- Cot and high chair on request
- Separate Lounges
- Broadband WI-FI
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Beds pre-made for your arrival
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Roku player - sign into Netflix
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Private shared garden
- Lift passes arranged in advance
- Ski room and boot warmers at chalet
- Ski room at lift station
- Pre-paid drinks service
- Help with ski hire
- Dedicated professional staff
- Babysitting on request
- Shared driver service
08:30 – 10:00
15:30 – 17:30
Location and access to ski lifts are great due to Ski Peak's fantastic shuttle bus service. The chalet was spacious yet cosy and the kids just loved the garden - who knew they would have the energy after skiing - We will be back!
Natasha Evans, guest 2018
Chalet Rostaing – Sleeps 12 (17) guests in 6 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1. 1 Double bed, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed and 1 single, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony.
- Bedroom 4. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony
- Bedroom 5. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom, wc and separate shower.
- Bedroom 6 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed, 2 singles, en-suite bathroom and wc.