As big as it gets
All of our chalets and apartments are now self catered, BUT we work closely with local caterers The Chalet Chef, who are ready to fill the void and take control of all things food.
Welcome to MAISON Rostaing, a combination of our three chalets in La Villette de Vaujany (Rostaing, Lucette & Dibona). This can also refer to simply Rostaing plus another. The complex was created from an old Alpine farm house, that has been beautifully converted and meticulously restored. Over the three properties we have kept as much of the original stone and wood as possible, reminding you of its roots.
The complex has a large private garden, perfect for young families to enjoy making snow men and sledging. Each chalet has it's own kitchen, dining area and lounge which means cooking for large groups is a real breeze, with multiple ovens in action at the same time plus a walkway connecting the Lucette and Rostaing kitchens. There is enough space in the Rostaing dining room for up to 26 adults, so plenty of space for those cosy dinners by the fire together.
As part of your stay in Rostaing, you can ski back to within 200m of the chalet, a wonderful end to the day.
Staying in La Villette is quite a special experience – Few hamlets retain such history, traditions and charm whilst being only three minutes from a modern ski resort.
|Commencing on||Price for ALL 3 chalets per week|
|08 December 2022||€6,271|
|15 December 2022||€11,843|
|22 December 2022||€11,843|
|29 December 2022||€5,325|
|08 January 2023||€6,271|
|15 January 2023||€6,271|
|22 January 2023||€7,503|
|29 January 2023||€8,733|
|05 February 2023||€11,843|
|12 February 2023||€11,843|
|19 February 2023||€11,843|
|26 February 2023||€11,843|
|05 March 2023||€8,939|
|12 March 2023||€8,252|
|19 March 2023||€8,252|
|26 March 2023||€8,940|
|02 April 2023||€8,940|
|09 April 2023||€8,252|
|16 April 2023||N/A|
Notes on Pricing
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis
- Prices do not include travel. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights). The cost of the transfer element is subject to your flight and size of group. Please see our travel sections for more information.
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- There is an additional 'tourist tax' of €1.76 per person per night (18 and over) to pay, which will be added onto your 'Extra's invoice', due two weeks before your arrival.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €275/ €225/ €175 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure.
- There is a security deposit of €500/ €400 /€300 held against a credit card on arrival.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
Fancy a SUMMER HOLIDAY? Head to our summer website Peak Adventures for more details - the perfect place for a cycling holiday.
- 4 x Open wood fire
- Crisp white bed linen
- Beds made up for arrival, including towels
- Children's toys, books and games
- Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
- Welcome hamper
- One basket of firewood per fire
- Kitchen basics
- Cleaning pack
- Cot and high chair on request
- 4 x Lounges
- 2 x Washer and dryer
- 3x Music system
- 3x Flat screen Television
- 3x DVD player and library
- 3x Roku player - sign into Netflix
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Private garden
- Ski room and boot warmers at chalet
- Ski room at the lift station
- Sun facing balconies with great views
- Help with ski hire
- Dedicated professional staff
Having the space of Rostaing and the intimacy of Dibona for the Grandparents was incredibly useful. The dining room is amazing! We loved our holiday and can't wait to return.
Thomas Taylor, guest 2022
Chalet Rostaing – Sleeps 11 (16) guests in 6 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1. 1 Double bed, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed and 1 single, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony. (can add an extra camp bed if required)
- Bedroom 4. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony
- Bedroom 5. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom, wc and separate shower.
- Bedroom 6 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed, 2 singles, en-suite bathroom and wc.
Chalet Lucette - Sleeps 8 (11) guests in 4 bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1, 2, and 3 have balconies with unrivalled views
- Bedroom 1. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom with shared wc off corridor.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed and 2 singles, en-suite shower and wc.
Chalet Dibona - 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 – Double or twin room
- Bedroom 2 – Double
- Bedroom 3 – Double or twin room
- Bathroom with shower, bath, wc
- Shower room
- Separate wc