An Eggscellent Ski Holiday
Our chefs are hungry for some more action - can you help?
The Easter weekend is always a lovely time to be on a ski holiday. Treasure hunts, chocolate, bunnies, flowery fluffy things that sing joyfully to everyone and... more chocolate! Not forgetting the feeling of skiing in your t-shirt and getting a rather impressive goggle tan... nothing beats it.
Our chefs are wanting to prepare something extra special on the Friday and Saturday night for the lucky guests who are there. Why don't you come and experience the taste bud extravaganza for yourself!?
- Chalet Rostaing and Chalet Lucette
- 20 - 27 March
- Being offered on a room by room basis
- £495pp for half board accommodation: breakfast, dinner (5+ courses and tailored to your preference), afternoon tea, daily cleaning, fine wines, Ski Peak service
- Single room supplement is only £150
- Short breaks also available during this week - please enquire with the office
Great weather, great conditions, great people await you.