Spacious and affordable
Perfect for larger family skiing holidays or couples/small groups looking to meet people and have sociable ski holiday - This is our answer to the Hotel Rissiou this year. The building, an old alpine farmhouse, has been meticulously restored and now oozes character and charm with an abundance of wood and grey mountain stone.
Your holiday in catered ski Chalet Rostaing will be hosted by a live-out chalet chef and host (check out the menu). As part of your stay in Rostaing, you’ll also be provided with lifts to Vaujany, its shops, swimming pool and lift station or to the restaurant of your choice on the chalet staff's night off. Staying in La Villette is quite a special experience – few hamlets retain such history, traditions and charm whilst being only three minutes from a modern ski resort.
When making a room by room reservation as opposed to the whole chalet, we reserve the right to move your booking to Lucette to accommodate for larger groups. This is a rare occurance but will always be a sideways or upwards move.
|Commencing on||Chalet Rostaing||Return Coach Transfer|
|*13 December 2016||£500||£80|
|*20 December 2016||£720||£80|
|*27 December 2016||£920||£80|
|03 January 2017||£360||£70|
|07 January 2017||£580||£60|
|14 January 2017||£580||£60|
|21 January 2017||£655||£60|
|28 January 2017||£655||£60|
|04 February 2017||£655||£60|
|11 February 2017||£940||£60|
|18 February 2017||£815||£60|
|25 February 2017||£655||£60|
|04 March 2017||£655||£60|
|11 March 2017||£655||£60|
|18 March 2017||£655||£60|
|25 March 2017||£655||£60|
|01 April 2017||£720||£60|
|08 April 2017||£655||£60|
|15 April 2017||£580||£60|
Notes on Pricing
1. Prices quoted for our accommodation are on a Half-Board basis ONLY (breakfast, dinner, wine, accommodation) per person for 7 nights and are in £ Sterling.
2. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights) if you wish, the far right hand column above is an indication of costs. These costs are subject to travelling on our coach transfer based around the Norwegian Air flight. The cost of the transfer element may also increase if taxi transfers are required.
3. At the time of making a reservation a deposit of £200 per person will be required .
*We shall be operating Tuesday to Tuesday over Christmas and New Year with our coach transfer based around flight into Lyon.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- 2 x Open wood fire
- Separate Lounges
- Broadband WI-FI
- Ski room and boot warmers at chalet
- Ski room and boot warmers at lift station
- Fluffy towels
- Bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary wines
- Honesty bar
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Daily housekeeping
- Private garden
- Six breakfasts – selection of pastries and a hot chef option
- Six afternoon teas
- Six 5-7 course dinners with aperitifs
- Help with ski hire and lift passes
- Dedicated professional staff
- Shared driver service (08:30 – 09:45. 15:30 – 17:30. 17:30-19:00)
- Ski friends service
- Staff night off on Wednesday
- Babysitting on request
- Chef and chalet host live out
Location and access to ski lifts are great due to Ski Peak's fantastic shuttle bus service. The chalet was spacious yet cosy and the food would not be out of place in a top London restaurant - We will be back!
Chalet Rostaing – Sleeps 12 (17) guests in 6 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1. 1 Double bed, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed and 1 single, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony.
- Bedroom 4. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony
- Bedroom 5. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom, wc and separate shower.
- Bedroom 6 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed, 2 singles, en-suite bathroom and wc.