Chalet Rostaing (catered or self)
Spacious and affordable
Perfect for larger family skiing holidays or couples/small groups looking to meet people and have sociable ski holiday when offered with catering. The building, an old alpine farmhouse, has been meticulously restored and now oozes character and charm with an abundance of wood and grey mountain stone.
Few hamlets retain such history, traditions and charm whilst being only three minutes from a modern ski resort.
If you choose to be catered, your holiday in catered ski Chalet Rostaing will be hosted by a live-out chalet chef and host (check out the menu). As part of your stay in Rostaing, you’ll also be provided with lifts to Vaujany, its shops, swimming pool and lift station or to the restaurant of your choice on the chalet staff's night off. Staying in La Villette is quite a special experience –
When making a room by room reservation with catering as opposed to the whole chalet, we reserve the right to move your booking to Lucette to accommodate for larger groups. This is a rare occurrence but will always be a sideways or upwards move.
|Commencing on||Catered, per person||Self Catered, full price|
|09 December 2017||N/A||£1,920|
|16 December 2017||£535||£1,920|
|23 December 2017||£739||£3,500|
|30 December 2017||£945||£3,500|
|06 January 2018||£595||£1,920|
|13 January 2018||£595||£1,920|
|20 January 2018||£669||£1,920|
|27 January 2018||£669||£2,250|
|03 February 2018||£669||£2,670|
|10 February 2018||£965||N/A|
|17 February 2018||£835||N/A|
|24 February 2018||£669||£3,500|
|03 March 2018||£669||£3,500|
|10 March 2018||£669||£2,500|
|17 March 2018||£669||£2,500|
|24 March 2018||£669||£2,670|
|31 March 2018||£739||N/A|
|07 April 2018||£669||£2,250|
|14 April 2018||£595||£1,920|
Notes on Pricing
- At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- Prices do not include travel. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights). The cost of the transfer element is subject to your flight and size of group. Please see our travel sections for more information.
- Prices quoted are on a Half-Board basis ONLY (breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner, wine, accommodation) per person for 7 nights and are in £ Sterling.
- Accommodation only on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday.
- Prices do not include Ski Peak resort services such as a rep or transportation in the village. We recommend having use of a vehicle whilst in resort.
- Please note that there is an extra fixed charge of €225 to cover linen and changeover to make it presentable for the next guests.
- We still ask that the chalet is left as you found it with; crockery and glasses etc washed up and put away, surfaces wiped, floor swept and bins emptied.
- You may occupy the chalet from 16:00 on the day of arrival and are kindly requested to vacate by 10:00 on the day of departure
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- 2 x Open wood fire
- Separate Lounges
- Broadband WI-FI
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Beds pre-made for your arrival
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Private garden
- Lift passes arranged in advance
- Ski room and boot warmers at chalet
- Ski room and boot warmers at lift station
- Complimentary wines
- Pre-paid drinks service
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathroom toiletries
- Six breakfasts – selection of pastries and a hot chef option
- Six afternoon teas
- Six 3 course dinners with aperitifs
- Help with ski hire
- Dedicated professional staff
- Ski friends service
- Staff night off on Wednesday
- Babysitting on request
- Chef and chalet host live out
- Shared driver service
08:30 – 10:00
15:30 – 17:30
17:30 – 19:00
Location and access to ski lifts are great due to Ski Peak's fantastic shuttle bus service. The chalet was spacious yet cosy and the food would not be out of place in a top London restaurant - We will be back!
Chalet Rostaing – Sleeps 12 (17) guests in 6 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1. 1 Double bed, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed and 1 single, shared bathroom and wc.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony.
- Bedroom 4. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony
- Bedroom 5. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom, wc and separate shower.
- Bedroom 6 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed, 2 singles, en-suite bathroom and wc.