Chalet Lucette (catered or self)
Bright and warm
Chalet Lucette almost demands that every evening after a glorious days skiing you venture out onto its large south facing balconies, aperitif in hand. Know that you've really got away from it all when you wake up to stunning, uninterrupted views of rugged, snow-covered mountains sloping off to the valley below from the balconies of this comfy, modern chalet.
Chalet Lucette, a spacious stone and wooden ski chalet, is situated in the heart of La Villette. Relax in true alpine style by the roaring wood fire whilst watching a red sunset cover the Grandes Rousses...it creates a memory that will long outlive the moment.
If you choose to be catered then simply sit back and let your hosts look after you whilst the finishing touches to the evening’s culinary treats are made. All your needs will be looked after from the abundant breakfasts that greet you in the mornings, through afternoon tea and the exquisite 3 course candle-lit dinners you’ll be served on 6 out of 7 nights (check out the menu). Thanks to our shuttle service and free taxi service take advantage of all the convenience of a Vaujany ski chalet half a mile up the road in even more bijoux surroundings.
When making a room by room reservation as opposed to the whole chalet, we reserve the right to move your booking to Rostaing to accommodate for larger groups. This is a rare occurrence and will always be a sideways or upwards move.
|Commencing on||Chalet Lucette||Self Catered|
|09 December 2017||N/A||£1,275|
|16 December 2017||£515||£1,275|
|23 December 2017||£739||£2,480|
|30 December 2017||£945||£2,480|
|06 January 2018||£595||£1,275|
|13 January 2018||£595||£1,275|
|20 January 2018||£669||£1,275|
|27 January 2018||£669||£1,560|
|03 February 2018||£669||£1,845|
|10 February 2018||£965||N/A|
|17 February 2018||£835||N/A|
|24 February 2018||£669||£2,480|
|03 March 2018||£669||£2,480|
|10 March 2018||£669||£1,700|
|17 March 2018||£669||£1,700|
|24 March 2018||£669||£1,845|
|31 March 2018||£739||N/A|
|07 April 2018||£669||£1,560|
|14 April 2018||£595||£1,275|
Notes on Pricing
1. Prices quoted for our accommodation are on a Half-Board basis ONLY (breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner, wine, accommodation) per person for 7 nights and are in £ Sterling.
2. At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
3. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights). The cost of the transfer element is subject to your flight and size of group. Please see our travel sections for more information.
1. Accommodation only on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday.
2. Prices do not include travel or any Ski Peak resort services such as a rep or transportation in the village. We recommend having use of a vehicle whilst in resort.
3. At the time of making a reservation we kindly ask for a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- Open wood fire
- Lounge / Dining area
- Broadband WI-FI
- Fluffy towels
- Bathroom toiletries
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Flat screen Television
- DVD player and library
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Private garden
- Lift passes arranged in advance
- Ski room and boot warmers a chalet
- Ski room and boot warmers at lift station
- Sun facing balconies with great views
- Complimentary wines
- Honesty bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Six breakfasts – selection of pastries and a hot chef option
- Six afternoon teas
- Six 3 course dinners with aperitifs
- Help with ski hire
- Ski friends service
- Dedicated professional staff
- Ski friends service
- Staff night off on Wednesday
- Babysitting on request
- Chef and chalet host live out
- Shared driver service
08:30 – 10:00
15:30 – 17:30
17:30 – 19:00
When you find somewhere like this there's a huge temptation to keep quiet!
Chalet Lucette - Sleeps 8 (11) guests in 4 bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1, 2, and 3 have balconies with unrivalled views
- Bedroom 1. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom with shared wc off corridor.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed and 2 singles, en-suite shower and wc.