Sleeps 8 -11
Chalet Lucette almost demands that every evening after a glorious days skiing you venture out onto its large south facing balconies, aperitif in hand. Know that you've really got away from it all when you wake up to stunning, uninterrupted views of rugged, snow-covered mountains sloping off to the valley below from the balconies of this comfy, modern chalet. Then simply sit back and let your hosts look after you…it creates a memory that will long outlive the moment.
Chalet Lucette, a spacious stone and wooden catered ski chalet, is situated in the heart of La Villette. Relax in true Alpine style by the roaring wood fire whilst the finishing touches to the evening’s culinary treats are made.
All your needs will be looked after from the abundant breakfasts that greet you in the mornings, through afternoon tea and the exquisite 5+ course candle-lit dinners you’ll be served on 6 out of 7 nights (check out the menu). Thanks to our shuttle service and free taxi service take advantage of all the convenience of a Vaujany ski chalet half a mile up the road in even more bijoux surroundings.
When making a room by room reservation as opposed to the whole chalet, we reserve the right to move your booking to Rostaing to accommodate for larger groups. This is a rare occurrence and will always be a sideways or upwards move.
|Commencing on||Chalet Lucette||Return Coach Transfer|
|*13 December 2016||£500||£80|
|*20 December 2016||£720||£80|
|*27 December 2016||£920||£80|
|03 January 2017||£360||£70|
|07 January 2017||£580||£60|
|14 January 2017||£580||£60|
|21 January 2017||£655||£60|
|28 January 2017||£655||£60|
|04 February 2017||£655||£60|
|11 February 2017||£940||£60|
|18 February 2017||£815||£60|
|25 February 2017||£655||£60|
|04 March 2017||£655||£60|
|11 March 2017||£655||£60|
|18 March 2017||£655||£60|
|25 March 2017||£655||£60|
|01 April 2017||£720||£60|
|08 April 2017||£655||£60|
|15 April 2017||£580||£60|
Notes on Pricing
1. Prices quoted for our accommodation are on a Half-Board basis ONLY (breakfast, dinner, wine, accommodation) per person for 7 nights and are in £ Sterling.
2. We are able to arrange your transfers (NOT flights) if you wish, the far right hand column above is an indication of costs. These costs are subject to travelling on our coach transfer based around the Norwegian Air flight. The cost of the transfer element may also increase if taxi transfers are required.
3. At the time of making a reservation a deposit of £200 per person will be required .
*We shall be operating Tuesday to Tuesday over Christmas and New Year with our coach transfer based around flight into Lyon.
N.B - Please see our Prices page for more information and available discounts
- Open wood fire
- Lounge / Dining area
- Broadband WI-FI
- Ski room and boot warmers a chalet
- Ski room and boot warmers at lift station
- Fluffy towels
- Bathroom toiletries
- Sun facing balconies with great views
- Complimentary wines
- Honesty bar
- Washer and dryer
- Music system
- Board games
- Private parking
- Ski back to La Villette
- Private garden
- Daily housekeeping
- Six breakfasts – selection of pastries and a hot chef option
- Six afternoon teas
- Six 5-7 course dinners with aperitifs
- Help with ski hire and lift passes
- Ski friends service
- Dedicated professional staff
- Shared driver service (08:30 – 09:45. 15:30 – 17:30. 17:30-19:00)
- Staff night off on Wednesday
- Babysitting on request
- Chef and chalet host live out
When you find somewhere like this there's a huge temptation to keep quiet!
Chalet Lucette - Sleeps 8 (11) guests in 4 bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1, 2, and 3 have balconies with unrivalled views
- Bedroom 1. 2 Single beds, en-suite bathroom with shared wc off corridor.
- Bedroom 2. 1 Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3. 1 Double bed and 1 single, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 ‘eaves room’. 1 Double bed and 2 singles, en-suite shower and wc.